Sunday, July 15, 2007

June 18 – June 24 ~ I think I can, I think I can

This week was relatively quiet. We stayed around the house, relaxed, and didn’t really go anywhere. It wasn’t until the weekend that we were on the go. Saturday, Aunt Sarah came to town to go dress shopping with us for bridesmaid’s dresses. It was a lot of fun. You liked looking at all of the different colored dresses. Aunt Kelsey was there too, as well as one of the other bridesmaids.

Aunt Sarah was very glad to see you.

Sunday is when things really started happening. You were on your tummy, playing on the floor as usual. You were trying to move around, but as you couldn’t crawl yet, your arms and legs were moving a mile a minute to no avail. Well, out of the corner of my eye I saw it. You had pulled yourself onto all fours! It was very exciting. You would get up, wobble a little, and fall back down. You kept trying though. It won’t be too long until you are crawling around!

No comments: